FS: 2006 TJ Wrangler Rubicon

TWI

OK - so it is only rated to tow 2000lbs but this is as good a place as any. Good for towing motorcycles and jet ski's.

$17k

$16k w/o the winch

In Atlanta GA, I can deliver between Atlanta and Gainesville FL as I am making the trip weekly and can toss it on my trailer for the ride down.

I spent 6 months looking for this one, found it, got it set up the way I wanted, have driven it about 3k miles and now have decided that I need to sell it to buy a cargo friendly vehicle for a new business venture. Go figure. I'm an adult (41) and this is my 4th Wrangler (91 YJ, 00 TJ, 04 LJ and this one). It was supposed to be my last - I specifically wanted a best-of-breed 05/06 TJ.

Two owner 73k 2006 TJ (short wheel base) Wrangler Rubicon. 4.0l, 6spd. For those who do not know, the Rubicon has the 4.10 gears, electronic locking differentials, 4-1 transfer case. In addition to the "standard" stuff (AC, CC, CD, subwoofer, Class III hitch) this TJ also has the dual top option - meaning that it has both the soft top with tinted windows as well as the hard top with defrost and washer wiper.

What I have added:

New WARN xd9000i winch

New Rough Country 2.5" lift (springs and shocks, not spacers - professionally installed and aligned afterwards)

Tuffy rear under seat lockable storage

JKS Quick Disconnects (from my last TJ, not installed but easy)

I removed the bumperettes and factory front tow hooks but I still have them.

I also put on three new Goodyear Wrangler MTR tires and put the unused spare on the ground. Funny thing, the lady I bought the TJ from had replaced the MTR's with street tires because they were "too loud". The spare currently on the TJ is one of those tires. She had the side steps installed - I have not had a chance to take it offroad so I left them on as it makes it easier for the wife to get in and out.

Best is to email me.

Tal

[email protected]

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg