UTCC AND NASA TT @ VIR

32EVOIX

What a fantastic weekend, firstly I would like to thank the folks at Grassroots for their invitation to the UTCC and off course Chris and Laura Cobetto for their hospitality and their professionalism. They truly run a first class operation. The Grassroots folks put on an awesome event on Friday and worked endlessly thru an insanely hot day to make sure that the event went off without a hitch. I am glad that I made the trip and I am already looking forward to next year. VIR is an incredible track and it far exceeded my expectations and challenges throughout the weekend. The Performance Tread Evo had some problems through the weekend ultimately running down 5 psi of boost than normal but we still managed to secure second place on Saturday in TTA. Below is a video of the one of the better laps, the line still needs some work, perhaps some of you local guys can give me some pointers for next time.

http://performancetread.com/virjuly2011