trhoads

2011 Hotlanta Challenge Photography-Take 2

trhoads

Ok, we will try this again. Bummer the original thread got deleted, there were a couple of folks that replied to that thread late last night, that I did not get your contact info, and for that I am sorry. If you were one of the people that asked me to look for pictures yesterday evening, and you did not get a PM or email from me, please reply here too, I would like to make sure I don't leave anyone out that wanted me to see what I had of them.

So, on to the point.

I was out there with you all in the heat this past weekend. I took a bunch of pictures of you all out on track. About 3500, give or take. My process is that I have a list, of all of those that contacted me ahead of the event, and I work through that list in order. I add people after the event to the list, and work through them in order too, but please be patient with me. I am just one person, with a new baby at home...so it takes me a little while. I will get through the list.

Last night I got through Brent and Levent. I thank you both for your return work and support.

Brent

brent-14-tts_07_700.jpg

Levent

levent-58-ttu_28_700.jpg

Your discs will go out in the mail tonight. Thanks guys.

drivinhardz06

are there any rotary RX7's left in the world

trhoads

nah, no torque.

Falcon

nah, no torque.

Nope, they all overheated and "done blowed up!"

trhoads

there is that too...that is why they end up with V8's in em!

kbrew8991

its a shame, it's a neat engine when it works right

- KB, who was really surprised at the times he turned at TWS in a stone stock RX8...

trhoads

its a shame, it's a neat engine when it works right

- KB, who was really surprised at the times he turned at TWS in a stone stock RX8...

the RX-8 is fun...no torque, so once you can see your apex, just mat it and go! SilverEIGHT found out you can't do that in that 58 car...maintenance throttle is 1/8 throttle...not 3/16...or flat to the floor like the RX-8.

kbrew8991

its about the same torque as my MR2, except there's this thing called horsepower when you let it rev

similar throttle pick-up points, but much easier to drive with the better suspension design, longer wheelbase, "worse" polar moment of intertia, etc.

Brent

Photo's look amazing as always travis. I hope my tires don't make my ass look big

I still have 2 rotary RX-7's. Of the 25-30 RX-7's I've owned over the years, I've only blown up one *knock on wood*. Buuuut since only hp to weight is measured and not torque, I don't think the 2 rotor engine stands much of a chance.

Lucid Moments
but please be patient with me. I am just one person, with a new baby at home...so it takes me a little while. I will get through the list.

So you are saying that our pictures aren't more important to you than your new baby and your job? I see how you are.

trhoads
but please be patient with me. I am just one person, with a new baby at home...so it takes me a little while. I will get through the list.

So you are saying that our pictures aren't more important to you than your new baby and your job? I see how you are.

Good thing I know all of the personalities around here!

SilverEIGHT

I know you have me on the list. Look'n forward to the pics.

trhoads
I know you have me on the list. Look'n forward to the pics.

yeah, you were one of the folks from late yesterday I got...there were a couple I did not, one I did not even see the post.

sperkins

In for round 2.

Justin Hille

from the last thread : 175 spec miata in lightning group of Justin Hille, prefer turn 3

trhoads
In for round 2.

I had you down...again, you can thank mark for that!

from the last thread : 175 spec miata in lightning group of Justin Hille, prefer turn 3

I will add you to my list to check on...it will be tough, Lightning was a busy group for me, I know I have some of the SM group, but not a lot. But I will look.

Thanks.

TR

Rhaney

Got deleted with the last file. # 18 Black Nascar in TT and sons # 430 in HPDE 1 Black BMW. If you have any. Thanks Randy Haney

trhoads
Got deleted with the last file. # 18 Black Nascar in TT and sons # 430 in HPDE 1 Black BMW. If you have any. Thanks Randy Haney

I think you must have been the one just before the thread got deleted...I have added you, in line where you should have been, and will let you know what I have when I get to your name on my list. Thanks for your interest.

TR

Karl

could be, I had to approve his post.

trhoads

Jesse, you have an email, your gallery is online.

i.php?a=Motorsports+Photography%2Fhotlanta-challenge-2011&i=jesse-95-ai18.jpg&s=700&cw=&ch=&q=95

trhoads

Werner, you have an email, your gallery is online.

werner-151-thunder_05.jpg

Time for dinner break...be back soon.

UKRBMW

I'm next - come on dinner is overrated!

trhoads
Travis also took the pictures for the Trophy presentation!

http://nasasoutheast.shutterfly.com/1726

yep, was glad to do it.

I'm next - come on dinner is overrated!

Alex, there are quite a few in front of you...I am working through them now...

Falcon

I'll tell you, Werner has one of, maybe the best, looking cars on track. I've always loved it. And it is always clean and neat, and usually up front!

Nice picture, Travis!

Werner, you have an email, your gallery is online.

werner-151-thunder_05.jpg