2011 Hotlanta Challenge Photography-Take 2

trhoads

Thanks Jody. Werner requested that shot, and the sun and clouds let me get it on Sunday, that is a tough shot to get, very few times you can take that one in the summer. And it is a very good looking car, I saw him shining it up on one of my drives through the paddock!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trhoads

• drivinhardz06

• kbrew8991

• formsim

I'll tell you, Werner has one of, maybe the best, looking cars on track. I've always loved it. And it is always clean and neat, and usually up front!

I agree. I was impressed with how quickly he had it in the trailer and rolled out after the Sunday race too.

TorqueAholic
Michael...you have an email, your proofs are online.

i.php?a=Motorsports+Photography%2Fhotlanta-challenge-2011&i=michael-53-de3_10.jpg&s=700&cw=&ch=&q=95

Spectacular!

Stunning! Racy yet architectural.. How very Travis that is I'll have to contact you for the next event, I need new pics .

^^fitting huh...given my day job!

Hey trhoads, i sent you a e-mail. Can ya add me to the list?

#55 genesis coupe in HPDE2

I got your email, and I have added you.

King Tut...your proofs are online sir.

Thanks.

i.php?a=Motorsports+Photography%2Fhotlanta-challenge-2011&i=christuttel-333-lightning_05.jpg&s=700&cw=&ch=&q=95

This one is not perfect...but there is something about the energy of it, that I can't let it just get put in the waste bin...it has a sense of speed, and tension between the two cars...so I went a little more artsy with it to save it a little...

drivinhardz06
Derik, you have an email, your proofs are online.

ever since I bought a 10-22, I can't hardly take it off my camera great shot

Derik, you have an email, your proofs are online.

ever since I bought a 10-22, I can't hardly take it off my camera great shot

Thanks Mark...I feel kinda guilty about you buying one of those...I should never have let you put it on your camera!

Proof you don't need a big honkin 500mm lens to shoot motorsports...I do like that shot, it is different.

I know where you were standing to get that shot - very brave sir

nah, I had two concrete walls between me and the cars. I try real hard not to go beyond that wall that is at the back of the EV's. I was working pit out when the Viper moved the walls there...don't want to be on the receiving end of that...self preservation wins over getting the shot. Besides, I think Hazel would have had my head if I went beyond the wall where I was.

Damn - suspense is killing me!

Alex, I should get to you tomorrow night...you are number 16, I am working on Joel's images now, he is number 13. I have been working in overdrive tonight...gonna pay for it with the boss at some point!

ok, back at it tonight...sorry, baby had to go to the doctor...been sick for 2 weeks.

Joel, you have an email and a PM...your proofs are online.

i.php?a=Motorsports+Photography%2Fhotlanta-challenge-2011&i=joelv-77-tt_05.jpg&s=700&cw=&ch=&q=95

Next! Mr drivinhardZ06, come on down!