trhoads

2011 Hotlanta Challenge Photography-Take 2

PHARMDVIPER

^ those shots at 3 are so awesome....I hope you got one of mine!

trhoads
^ those shots at 3 are so awesome....I hope you got one of mine!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...I don't think I shot the outside of Turn 3 during DE2... Normally, when I shoot up there, I stay there all morning, and just hike back and forth between there and Turn 1 a lot...but right now, you can't do that unless you want to risk never being seen again, it is so overgrown out there.

trhoads

Mr. Nunnally, you will shortly have a PM and an email, your proofs are loading now!

mark-77-tt_09.jpg

trhoads

and you C5 mafia boys...need to start telling new prospects to buy cars in colors other than red...

trhoads

Scott, you will have a PM in a few minutes, your proofs are loading...Joel your disc is already in the mail...Alex, man, you are up next!

scott-27-tta_15.jpg

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

thanks man looks like i need to raise air pressures up front 32psi cold ain't enough

trhoads
thanks man looks like i need to raise air pressures up front 32psi cold ain't enough

just by the movement in the front tires coming through turn 12, I knew you were wringing that cars neck!

richwalsh

do you have any pics of grey subaru sti #13 in DE3?

thanks

trhoads
do you have any pics of grey subaru sti #13 in DE3?

thanks

I believe I do, I am still working through my list, you are on it, and are number 27. I will let you know via PM when your gallery is online.

Thanks.

TR

drivinhardz06
Mr. Nunnally, you will shortly have a PM and an email, your proofs are loading now!

mark-77-tt_09.jpg

Must have been lap 1, AR always forgets to take off the e-brake on the first lap

trhoads

That is pretty funny...or he forgot you guys went green!

PHARMDVIPER

what number am I/how soon you think you will get to me?

trhoads

you are number 25. I should be through everyone by the end of Saturday. I gotta balance doing this, and helping the wife take care of a sick 2 month old...which is what I have done more of tonight.

trhoads

Alex, your proofs are online, you will have a PM and an email shortly.

alexr-111-tts_12.jpg

PHARMDVIPER

you are number 25. I should be through everyone by the end of Saturday. I gotta balance doing this, and helping the wife take care of a sick 2 month old...which is what I have done more of tonight.

oh no doubt....hope your kid gets to feeling better

trhoads

oh no doubt....hope your kid gets to feeling better

me too, she has had a staph infection of the skin for two weeks...been a long two weeks.

evojim

Just a reminder since the last thread got canned. Jim Davenport, DE3 Evo #9.

formsim
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...I don't think I shot the outside of Turn 3 during DE2... Normally, when I shoot up there, I stay there all morning, and just hike back and forth between there and Turn 1 a lot...but right now, you can't do that unless you want to risk never being seen again, it is so overgrown out there.

Was so hoping you got me jumping 3. Was pretty sure i was 2 wheeling it most the weekend.

Looking forward to the rest of the pics tho.

sperkins
Scott, you will have a PM in a few minutes, your proofs are loading...]

Thanks Travis and here's one of you.

Travis.jpg

trhoads
Just a reminder since the last thread got canned. Jim Davenport, DE3 Evo #9.

yep, I got you down before the thread went down like the Titanic.

trhoads

Was so hoping you got me jumping 3. Was pretty sure i was 2 wheeling it most the weekend.

Looking forward to the rest of the pics tho.

Send me your info, and I will look, were you in DE2 also?

trhoads
Scott, you will have a PM in a few minutes, your proofs are loading...]

Thanks Travis and here's one of you.

Travis.jpg

HAHA! Yep, there I am, can't miss that orange vest! Its funny, I try to look for me in some of the videos, if I can figure out what time of day it was, I can try to remember where I was...your picture, and mine of you match up!

SilverEIGHT

hahaha.... That's kinda being out on the point, eh! Travis, that is a crazy spot to be at but the results are awesome.

Edited by Guest

trhoads

its not that crazy, at least in my head. There is a concrete wall, and armco between me and the track. And every car that I shoot coming down the hill, I am following them for a while...I have escape routes planned out in my head, and being familiar with the vehicle dynamics...if I see a car getting wiggly, I am aware of it...in all the times I have been right there...never seen anyone close to coming at that corner, they either lose it coming down the hill, or at track out.

drivinhardz06
in all the times I have been right there...never seen anyone close to coming at that corner, they either lose it coming down the hill, or at track out.

well keep standing there because one of us is going to wreck there eventually, we are getting close to being flat through there, and the closer you get to it, the more you want to try it.

I think if I had 20 lbs of downforce on each end I could have flat footed it this last go around.

if it goes wrong it will be spectacular so keep shooting