Sad Day for Me...

loftygoals

I've missed the last two race weekends because I've been so busy. I have a track car and two other race cars (well, 1.5)--something has to give. The shop is named for the track car and it is 1 of 307 made, so I'm keeping it. The other cars, I'm obligated to run because of other commitments. I intend to stay around NASA as much as I can and will probably run the M Coupe in TT some.

Maybe after things settle down, I can return to the class. I'm holding on to my 924S daily driver. It might make a solid Spec car some day.

-bj

Sorry to see this. No chance to mothball it or make it a rental ?

I'd do a rental, but the problem is time to maintain it. It will be an excellent car for someone, though. I don't expect at my price point for it to sell overnight, so I may run it in the region some until it sells.

-bj

Sorry to hear this BJ, but if you're busy with your shop, that's also a good thing for your business. Hope to see you out at the events you can make it to.

Somebody's going to get one hell of a car. Nobody has put more effort into doing it right than BJ. BJ making the right choice, it just sucks for us (well except whoever buys his car).

Oh man, I hate to see you leave the class. I understand the decision, though. Good luck with the business, I'm looking forward to visiting the shop next time I get up to Dallas.

More time for him to work on my car!!!!! get back to work. Took it in for a timing belt adjustment and a fire system. Now I am not sure what else can be taken part. all kidding aside- BJ has done a great job of going through my car and found several items which would have failed if he had not adopted the car. the racing part =fun, the maintance part not fun.

Took it in for a timing belt adjustment and a fire system. Now I am not sure what else can be taken part....

Yesterday I removed the blinker bearings and dropped the upper-mid-left-sub-dorsal fin-bushings and frame. Now it's ready for the LS2 swap. Oh, and I was thinking about converting it to mid-engined while I was at it. I mean there's lots of room in that hatch.

-bj

Too little sleep, or (and?) too much beer, my friend.

Too little sleep is right. Don't do much beer anymore. Just plain nuts is more accurate.

-bj