CASH race - 944-SPEC at the Point

pixrken

Please join us October 29-30, 2011 at Infineon raceway for the sixth annual running of this 944-SPEC CASH race. Out of region 944-SPEC racers welcome!

We feature trophies for 1st thru 5th along with CASH and Toyo bucks for each Saturday and Sunday race.

Saturdays awards ceremony will also feature a a random drawing of a ESS 2.3 Fire suppression system value at $413 and donated by ApexPerformance.net. There will also be a Saturday random drawing for CASH and prizes for finishing position 6th thru Nth. We want this to be a fun event and everyone to have a opportunity to win something regardless of finishing position.

We currently have over $3,000 in combined CASH, contingencies and prizes. I like to push this to over $4,000 depending on the number of 944-SPEC racers.

The "Porsches at the Point" will have two Porsches run groups, the GT class and the Spec class. 944-SPEC will be running with the Spec 911's and Spec Boxsters. Space is limited to 40 cars per run group so please sign up ASAP. It would be nice to sign up enough 944-SPEC racers to push out the Spec 911's or Spec Boxsters so they run with the GT group.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1222

Respond to this forum post or this post at 944spec.org so I can keep the entries up to date and to make sure I have prizes for everyone.

• 2 months later...