Custom 6 door 2008 F350 Diesel King Ranch 4x4

ledfoot2

I need to sell my truck. It is one of a kind. It has 6 doors and can hold 8 people in King Ranch comfort.

Custom $20,000 conversion from 4 door crew cab longbed to 6 door short bed. The fame is untouched and completely stock. Is has front buckets and the second two rows are 40/20/40 seats, all King Ranch Leather.

6" Pro Comp lift with 37x13.50x20 Toyo MT's mounted on XD Diesels, all less than a year old.

Custom Rock Ram steering system with ported steering pump, ported gearbox, and hydraulic ram assist. It turns the tires standing still, which the stock system never would.

Custom fiberglass camper shell. This took a lot of work because the bed is a custom size. The shell was brand new, then was chopped into four pieces and glassed back together. The shop was amazing. The shell was over $4000!

SCT programmer with DFP deleted. The truck averages 19-20mpg empty with it on race mode and will smoke the tires.

All the normal goodies with King Ranch like auto air, 6 disc changer with Sirius, Steering wheel controls for everything, and every option you could get but a sunroof.

The truck just turned 75,000 miles. It has the remaining engine warranty from Ford, Warranty on the tires and wheels from Discount Tires.

I had a custom setup for a 5th wheel hitch built, but Inever used it. It could be used to mount a gooseneck plate as well.

It has been great for carrying my four kids and two friends to the ranch pulling four wheelers, we just don't pull the trailer with it anymore.

161249.jpg

161400.jpg

161454.jpg

• 1 year later...

I have a big interest in this truck if you still have it. I've recently discovered these and was looking for a big SUV an this appearears to be a better alternative. I would really like some more information as I live pretty far from there.