WTB Air Conditioner for Trailer

Ole

I have a 42' gooseneck without an A/C unit and sold my last trailer with it. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the AC. So I have looked at new ones bit wanted to see if anyone had a used one they were considering selling.

Thanks,

Alan

• 10 months later...

No, not selling my good Carrier unit! But advice if you go buy a new unit...stay away from the 'low profile' units as they don't dissipate heat as well as the full size units. Have heard this in the paddock and RV centers that taller is better. They may clear low branches but don't make cold air.

If you do want a new unit, RVexit.com is where I bought mine some 5 years ago and they drop ship in from the closest distributor and the prices are good. Carrier also has many models and also have a higher 15k btu unit. Mine has the 'shower' option which also flows air straight down where I hang my helmet after being on track!! The heat strip option is a joke though, not as good as a separate electric heater.

Good luck with your search....

McGyver