cynthiacasting

Casting Drivers for TV Show

cynthiacasting

Hi,

Casting young, enthusiast drivers who own foreign cars and think they can beat our lovable rednecks in their American made muscle cars for a national TV show. We’re looking for tuners, European super cars and sports cars, (BMW, Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, etc…) and the young owners will go head-to-head, wheel-to-wheel with our rednecks on the track at Carolina Motorsports. This is real racing for a $10,000 prize. Road racing, elimination style. Actual owners MUST be willing to race their car on the track. Please submit race experience, pictures of you and your car, and why you would be a perfect candidate to race against our rednecks. If selected, shoot dates are mid Oct. Deadline for submissions is Sept 20. Submit to [email protected].

Cooper93
Fred?

She said "young"......and I'm not sure she'd want a picture of him.

Lemming

I put a camaro SS engine (LS1) in my Porsche. Does that make me a Tuner or Redneck? Inquiring minds need to know

tonycook

Don't think you can be a redneck and drink wine while working on car.

Too many cylinders to be a tuner.

Too old to be young

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

I wanna tryout for old Redneck in a American car.

08Bullitt0572

I'm too old. And I'm too fugly. And I drive Mustangs, not rice burners or krautmobiles. Otherwise, I'm your man! I could be a redneck though. I was born and raised in NYC but I loved the Dukes of Hazzard- does that count?

Fred Crawford
Fred?

I may drive a porsche..... but I'm too much of a readneck.... i'd be drinking bud with those redneck stang drivers in the pits between shoots....

fc

Lemming
Don't think you can be a redneck and drink wine while working on car.

Too many cylinders to be a tuner.

Too old to be young

You are not being very helpful. I was hoping to get on TV and become the next Dr. McDreamy! After making my millions, I would have gladly let you cool off in my 78' toter home between races.

Drumrboy

Should be a good "feel good" show for us Umurikins. They'll tee-up a bunch of smack-talking rice and kraut and spank the living daylights out of 'em with the Skeen-meister driving a GrandAm prepped Mustang (except with a 700 HP NASCAR motor subbing for the GrandAm piece). I'm definitely in for watching that.

Drumrboy

....oh yeah, in the German edition of this show they probably have a bunch of Munich smack-talking Corvette guys going up against M Schumaker in a super-prepped GT2!

Lemming
Fred?

I may drive a porsche..... but I'm too much of a readneck.... i'd be drinking bud with those redneck stang drivers in the pits between shoots....

fc

And I always thought of you and Falcon as metrosexuals

Fred Crawford
Fred?

fc

And I always thought of you and Falcon as metrosexuals

Let me translate for all you rednecks that have trouble with that word.... metrosexual.... hip, uptown, sophistcated,

urban, trendsetter........... thats us.

Having thought about this offer.... have come to the conclusion that only I could pull this off. I am the best looking and silver hair complements my porsche..... class pours from my pores..... I could be the anti-rickybobbie....

Fc

deere to most

Lucid Moments

Hmmmmm. I definitely think I qualify for what they would call a tuner, but I don't qualify for young. And honestly I don't want to be on TV. Wonder if I can "sell" my car to Skeen for the event and then buy it back from him?

mater

Two Rednecks , Larry and Doug, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer.

Larry turns to Doug and says, 'You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes.'

Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave.

The next day, Larry goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, history, and Logic.

'Logic?' Larry says. 'What's that?'

The dean says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?'

'Yeah.'

'Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard.'

'That's true, I do have a yard.'

'I'm not done,' the dean says. 'Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house.'

'Yes, I do have a house.'

'And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family.'

'Yes, I have a family.

'I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual.'

'I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater.'

Excited to take the class now, Larry shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Doug at the bar. He tells Doug about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

'Logic? ' Doug says, 'What's that?'

Larry says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?'

'No.'

'Then you're a homosexual'

Fred Crawford
Hmmmmm. I definitely think I qualify for what they would call a tuner, but I don't qualify for young. And honestly I don't want to be on TV. Wonder if I can "sell" my car to Skeen for the event and then buy it back from him?

Come on man........ you would have to cut a hole in the roof of your Honda so Skeens head could stick out.....

Its a Honda for Gods sake....... they want a PORSCHE with me in it..... back slapping the tobacco from those mustang rednecks.... of camaros too!!

fc

Nasa Model

Lucid Moments

Come on man........ you would have to cut a hole in the roof of your Honda so Skeens head could stick out.....

Its a Honda for Gods sake....... they want a PORSCHE with me in it..... back slapping the tobacco from those mustang rednecks.... of camaros too!!

fc

Nasa Model

Well Fred as usual you are part right. You got that right. But Skeen has driven it and fit just fine. And while they may want a PORSCHE that is not what you have. You have a glorified Volkswagon. And does your car even run these days?

Fred Crawford

fc

Nasa Model

Well Fred as usual you are part right. You got that right. But Skeen has driven it and fit just fine. And while they may want a PORSCHE that is not what you have. You have a glorified Volkswagon. And does your car even run these days?

My Porsche is a legend... national podium twice..... good buddy, don't swallow your spit now here...... and my car will be a CMP...... doing what it has always done.... whip arse........ look up that word big boy.... I should send in apicture and see what happens.... a little old, but very very distinguish looking..... many racers wifes have told me, even a man or two.

Fc

Deere

Firebird Man
...... and my car will be a CMP...... doing what it has always done.... .

Fc

Deere

Grass need cutting again?

fredmotive.jpg

Fred Crawford

jealious rednecks on this forum.........

fc

Nasa Super Model

Deere 2 Some

Buck 2 Many

Varkwso
jealious rednecks on this forum.........

fc

Nasa Super Model

Deere 2 Some

Buck 2 Many

Just remember I nominated you first.

Josh in his Supra...shamoe it is apart at moment....

LopRacer

I can think of a few youngerish guys who run with us that have Imported cars, maybe they can step up. No Lambos or Ferraris that I know of but plenty of Porsches, Audis, VW's and BMW's

@Mikey Now if Amber had some HPDE experience she could turn some heads in your Civic. LOL

I think we should send out Piss-Ant in the Panther to show off some of his hard earned Camaro learning.

As a side Note Fred, don't you have other cars at your disposal that are not Over-glorified VW's as one os our previous posters implied.

ReaperX

I wonder if this is a w2w race or somewhat of a tt. Either way I would love to do it but wouldn't be able to due to work schedule. My vote would be for the lawn mowing porsche, no one would expect the line it would drive.

UKRBMW

Man, finally a good outlet for all of us Spec E30 youngins!