Was there an "OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER" for the Championships?

jmeris

I may have missed it, but was there an offcial photographer for the national championships?

I looking to buy a hi-res picture CD/DVD...more specifically for Group C-Honda Challenge H1 #727 (Blue/Orange/White Honda Civic)

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!!

thanks

jonathan meris

email: [email protected]

I was there most of the weekend, as was Chris from Finish Line Productions. Jon Felton was also shooting the podiums.

I'm not sure who the "Official Photographer" was, or if there even was one. I just tonight sent off what I needed to get to GRM, and have to shoot Grand-Am this weekend, so I won't have anything online until probably early to mid next week. If people are interested I'll post a link in this thread when they are up......

-Chris Clark

Were you shooting the esses again? Please say you were...

I shot pretty much everywhere...... Got a nice pan shot of you going over the top of the esses sideways..... I think it's on NASA's FB page. Nice save.

I was there most of the weekend, as was Chris from Finish Line Productions. Jon Felton was also shooting the podiums.

I'm not sure who the "Official Photographer" was, or if there even was one. I just tonight sent off what I needed to get to GRM, and have to shoot Grand-Am this weekend, so I won't have anything online until probably early to mid next week. If people are interested I'll post a link in this thread when they are up......

-Chris Clark

I'm interested!! If you can post the link when you have the chance after Grand-Am, I'd appreciate it. Or if you can let me know how to buy a CD/DVD from you that would be GREAT!! Hopefully, you have pics from Sunday's Championship race of my car?

jmeris

#727 Honda Challenge H1

Chris @ Finish Line and I teamed up last weekend, we were the official photogs for NASA as far as I know. Between us we took something like 24k shots including all the trophy/podium stuff. They will be online soon at http://www.finishlineprod.net/

Also sorry for the delay, but processing/uploading takes a lot of time. I came home with something like 102GB of pics & vids

ps- Chris Clark's stuff is awesome

Chris @ Finish Line and I teamed up last weekend, we were the official photogs for NASA as far as I know. Between us we took something like 24k shots including all the trophy/podium stuff. They will be online soon at http://www.finishlineprod.net/

Also sorry for the delay, but processing/uploading takes a lot of time. I came home with something like 102GB of pics & vids

ps- Chris Clark's stuff is awesome

I am interested in buying a picture cd/dvd from you as well. Please let me know when you're available to sell me some pictures of my car

thanks

jonathan meris

A Quick update for those still waiting: I am still uploading. Have been going non stop since Saturday. I think maybe I shot too much. LOL

So, for those who are serious and don't want to wait..... shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM me on here with your car number, make, model, and race groups, and I will start to pull some stuff for you..... Otherwise, we are looking at the very least, another day and a half.

Thanks!

Another quick update:

Photos are posted! You can view the galleries at the following link:

http://chrisclark.photoshelter.com/package-show/2011-Nasa-Nationals/P0000ltek2n2X5Fw

Images are priced for prints and individual downloads. If you would like ALL of the images of your particular car, shoot me an email ([email protected]) for the package deal....

For those who contacted me to go ahead and pull images for you. They are uploading as we speak.... you should have an email/PM sometime tonight.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...