Super Wheel Deal

NASA Jim

NASA is pleased to announce another amazing Member Benefit courtesy of Konig Wheels. This new program will allow NASA members to purchase any Konig 15-inch wheel for $55 and any Konig 17-inch wheel for $75. Members will have to provide verification of their membership status to Konig and also run four Konig stickers provided with the wheels on their cars, but this is a small price to pay for such a killer deal.

For more info, login and visit the Member Benefits page.

Has anybody gotten a response from the email listed in the benefits page? I have tried but no luck(more than a week now).

I sent an email to Konig from within their site yesterday, but have not received a response yet. OK, so it's been like 24 hrs. I also spoke with a local Wheel Works dealer, who is on Konig's list of retailers, who did not know anything about the program. They took my number and were going to call me back after they spoke with Konig, but I haven't heard back from them yet, either.

I would not expect the dealers to be involved in a deal like this, but I did send an email to the address listed in the NASA member benefits page,on 4/11/05. I have not called the phone number listed, but I may do that soon. The person may also be buried in emails for wheels, so I will wait for a little while longer. I do hope it comes through as the wheels look good and the price is great. This is the first NASA benefit deal I have tried to participate in so I don't know what the response time is normally.

OK, got to a screen I hadn't seen before for contact info, even tho I (thought I) was logged in.

I haven't tried the guy's email or phone, but thanks!

NASA and Konig regret to announce that the discount program that was announced earlier this month must end today. NASA’s program with Konig wheels was such an overwhelming success that Konig has run through the allotted inventory dedicated to program. Members who have already ordered wheels through the program will get their wheels, but the offer unfortunately cannot be extended any longer. “The amazing response to this deal really shows the purchasing power of the NASA membership,” commented Chris Cobetto, NASA Mid Atlantic Director and author of the deal.

NASA is working on a new deal with Konig, which will be published shortly. “We are working hard to fulfill the huge stack of current orders and we are excited about putting together another package for the NASA membership,” said Ernie Manansala Konig’s Marketing Director. “We should have something together and approved by NASA soon.”

It is expected that a new deal with Konig will be announced on http://www.nasaproracing.com as soon as a few items are approved. For information about Konig’s product lines, please visit: http://www.konigwheels.com.

• 2 months later...

Any word on this?

I signed up, ordered all is set.

I received an e-mail from E. Manansala on 7/14 stating:

"I would like to take the time to thank you for choosing Konig Wheels, and inform you that your order for your wheels has been processed and you will see your product very shortly .. Thank you for your time and have a great day!"

So looks like they are still backed up but responding? I had no idea it had been closed and I was not told that it had been closed when I contacted them via e-mail.

No charge on the credit card yet, hopefully it won't be months before they get to it.

Nomad-

Ping them again and see what's up. This deal did not work as smoothly as we intended, but folks have been getting wheels delivered from the deal in the last few weeks.

Thanks and again sorry for the static.

-JWL

John Lindsey

Chief Divisional Director

I'll do that. I was just curious because in passing someone mentioned the "static".

I'm glad it's working out. I appreciate the hard work that went into this deal and all the others that NASA has.

Thanks!

I fired off an email and looks like because I ordered bronze it was taking longer. I switched to silver so maybe I'll get them quicker. Time will tell. They did have a set of Hurry and a set of Next wheels at that moment, but they are not what I was looking for.

Well,

Got the wheels today!

Very cool. I got Silver instead of Bronze but at that price I don't mind.

Great deal and thanks to all who've worked to put it together.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an email to Ernie Manansala asking if there was any updated info on the Rewinds that I had requested. I received the following auto-reply:

To All Konig Advertising and Marketing Vendors,

As of July 19, 2005, Mr. Ernie Manansala is no longer affiliated with Konig Motoring Accessories.

Please direct all your emails to: [email protected] and [email protected].

Sincerely,

Konig Motoring Accessories