24' V-Nose Enclosed Trailer

Tcal

SOLD SOLD SOLD

2008 RoadMaster 24' Enclosed Trailer V-Nose. Tandem 5k axles each with 12'' brakes. 48'' beavertail for easy loading. White Vynal walls and ceiling with two lights and roof vent. 4 D rings and many other accessory attachments added...easy to strap down tool chest or extra wheels/tires. Alum. helmet/suit storage added. Alum. oil rack and shelves added. 48'' side door w/ stepwell. Aluminum fenders and 24'' diamond plate stoneguard to keep it clean. Weight distributing hitch attachments already installed. Trailer has less than 5k miles. Only $5000.00.

Call or Email Tony

419-340-8759

or

[email protected]

Here are some random pics with the trailer in it. I can take more and post later

fost1.jpg

BackYard.jpg

Grattan6-7-08001.jpg

MidOH4-12-08001.jpg

Trailer002.jpg

Trailer001.jpg

Edited by Guest

How does the Titan handle something that large? I have a 2008 Titan and will eventually upgrade to an enclosed setup. Tows my 18' full deck steel trailer with tire rack and storage box w/o issue. I've towed a buddy's 22' enclosed, but it was empty other than my car taking it to the cage shop. With the enclosed, I found the rig very comfortable at 70, but much higher and it was working. FWIW I have the standard 2.94 gears vs. the big tow package's 3.36s.

Sorry to be off-topic, but consider it a free bump

No problem....The Titan did really well with the enclosed trailer!!! Weight distributing hitch is a must! But cruising at 65 was no big deal. 75 was ok but starting to suck the gas pretty quick.