HPDE at Laguna Seca - Schedule?

PT-Jami

Is there a schedule established for Laguna Seca on 11/29-30/03? Could it be posted somewhere? Other schedules I have were for events with lots of race groups and where the HPDE groups were combined somewhat. With only USTCC and HPDE, I assume each HPDE group runs separately, but would like to know the schedule so some friends can come by and watch. Looking forward to this a lot!!

In my experience, the schedule for events is posted a week or two (at most) prior to the event. I imagine that the number of participants for the various groups plays a part in the schedule, so inking the plans probably can't take place until the day draws nigh. Of course I'm just guessing on that.

Jason

I know they usually only provide the information a week or two ahead, but I was just hoping to get advance information. I expect to have some visitors, and I wanted to let them know the best time to come. The other HPDE events I've been to have had multiple race groups, so that schedule wouldn't be the same as Laguna Seca, which is only having the USTCC racing group. Thanks for responding though!