Falcon

A big thanks....

Falcon

to all those who helped get my broken race car back on the trailer. It was a group effort to say the least and there was no way I could have done it without y'all's help.

And thanks to all y'all who came to check on me and offer your thoughts.

Thanks to Sonny for checking on me physically!(But I still don't know why you had to put your finger way up there! )

And a big thanks to Brian and the CMP staff for getting me out of the woods and back to the paddock.

All of ya'll are special people and that's what makes NASA-SE such a great place to hang around.

I just finished draining the water out of the radiator and filled it with anti-freeze since I won't be taking it off of the trailer until November or Dec. I'll get it over to the body shop and hopefully have it all back together for February.

Again, thanks guys and I hope I can return the favor sometime when you need help!

Jody Austin

obzezzed350

Uh oh...what happened? Glad you are ok!

jason

Glad to hear you're ok Jody.

Well, physically ok.

robbodleimages

Jody? Dude? Most of us know you are in the woods or weeds most of the time, but did you go in the woods in the corvette?

Are you ok?

Lemming

Jody, glad to know that you are fine, hope the damage is minimal.

TeamEvolutionMS

Glad you're alright, sorry about the car...now get it fixed so we can have a rematch, those were 2 of the most fun laps I've ever had!

beretta

Sorry about the car Jody I am glad you are ok

PushinTheLimit

Sorry to hear about that Jody... get it ready for CMP in February so we can have a big turnout... I plan to go if I can at all.

But what I can't figure out is why did you try to follow Cooper's line through turn 3 at CMP? Inquiring minds would like to know.

SNAKBITN

Jody decided at the last minute to go squirrel hunting although he had forgotten he was still in his car due to CRS (can't remember $hit)syndrome kinda like passing under yellow and that damn squirrel was starting to get away so he decided to take a short cut.

Glad your alright

Robert

mhoward1

Jody,

I think we actually have video of you clearing all the birds out of those trees as Eric was coming into Turn 1.

sperkins

Jody - I feel terrible about not coming to check on you and the car, but I had no idea it even happened until you were packed up and gone. Glad you made it out unscathed. Let me know if I can help in any way. I have a good source for C5 body panels.

Rednels

I have video of you going off....I will post a link once I get it up on youtube....

Unless you don't want me to?

Cooper93
But what I can't figure out is why did you try to follow Cooper's line through turn 3 at CMP? Inquiring minds would like to know.

He saw that I was having financial difficulty and he decided to take the plunge and become my business partner! He didn't go off track left. I already inspected those trees. He went off track right to check out the bigger trees. I needed to expand my customer base and Falcon was the man!!

Thanks, Falcon!!! (and sorry to hear about your car)

-Cooper

Co-owner, Cooper & Falcon's Trackside Logging

ColinO
Jody,

I think we actually have video of you clearing all the birds out of those trees as Eric was coming into Turn 1.

Marty, you mean you figured out how to turn on the camera today? Good for you

ColinO
-Cooper

Now there's a Discovery channel show in the making....

mhoward1
Jody,

Marty, you mean you figured out how to turn on the camera today? Good for you

lol, it was Eric's Camera...and yes..I finally figured out my own one thank you very much.

That whole one button thing confuzzled me.

cucamelsmd15

He saw that I was having financial difficulty and he decided to take the plunge and become my business partner! He didn't go off track left. I already inspected those trees. He went off track right to check out the bigger trees. I needed to expand my customer base and Falcon was the man!!

-Cooper

Sorry to hear about the car Falcon!

Falcon
I have video of you going off....I will post a link once I get it up on youtube....

Unless you don't want me to?

Post it. I've some some good in car I'll be posting up soon.

Firebird Man

We were relieved to see you finally walk out of the woods, it took awhile though and had us worried for a bit. I thought maybe you had to go behind a tree to umm... clean up a bit.

Glad to see you were in good spirits back in the paddock.

Get back soon.

CF03GT

Jody- Big relief to see you walk out of that. Hope that stablemate of a (Nasa se weekend) car (and driver) gets back in shape before too long!

I'm sure the driver will just use this as an excuse for more hot-tub time for the sore muscles, and be back in shape before too long..

We did make our way over your way, but missed you. Glad your ok!

-Chris

CMC #14

Falcon

-Cooper

In fact, I titled my video, Swamp Loggers. I think Bobby and his crew were down in there. I know I saw Simitrio on that Tigercat swinging timber so I'm thinking this might not be a virgin forest.

Firebird Man

In fact, I titled my video, Swamp Loggers. I think Bobby and his crew were down in there. I know I saw Simitrio on that Tigercat swinging timber so I'm thinking this might not be a virgin forest.

With the "You break you bought it" policy, where do you want the first load delivered?

Varkwso

-Cooper

You would not know what to do in a virgin forest.

Falcon

-Cooper

You would not know what to do in a virgin forest.

Bring KY Jelly????

Cooper93

Bring KY Jelly????

And lollipops as training aids?