Which group HPDE?

blkcadv09

I know some place on the web site there is a page that helps you pick which HPDE you belong in if you have had racing/HP driving experience-I know I've seen it, but now i can't find it? anybody know where it is.

The HPDE page is not the one I found. The page I was on ask questions based on your past experience with racing or HP driving and then suggested an appropriate group for you. I've done Skip Barber, raced 11 yrs with SCCA and have done 3 Richard Petty Driving EXP. But the last actually race I did was in 1996.

The best thing to do is contact the regional director first and see what he says. In most cases they tell you to sign up for DE1 and then you can get signed off and moved up to another run group after an instructor does a check ride with you.

• 3 weeks later...
The best thing to do is contact the regional director first and see what he says. In most cases they tell you to sign up for DE1 and then you can get signed off and moved up to another run group after an instructor does a check ride with you.

Doesn't 1 and 2 run together?