2003 F-350 dually crew cab $10.5k

robbodleimages

I bought this truck from Roush/Fenway Racing. It is specially equipped for long haul race car trailer hauling. It has the tow package. The auxilary fuel tank in the bed that allows for carrying over 100 gallons of fuel.

The truck is a charcole grey xlt crew cab with a grey cloth interior that is in good clean condition. It sits at 197k miles. As a Roush Fenway truck it got complete warranty service. Everything in this 6L has been gone thru. I've had the egr cleaned and changed 2 fuel injectors in the time that I have had it. I just hauled 15 hours round trip from Eastern NC to Road Atlanta and back. The truck pulls a 38' trailer with a Mustang inside with ease and delivered a solid 10mpg on the trip.

I have a white trailer with red and blue trim that matched my red white blue race car. I would really like a white or red truck for a matching package and a red truck has been offered to me today. My price is as flexible as the seller of the truck that I would buy. $10.5k

email me at [email protected] for details and photos.

IMG_2494.jpg