• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Varkwso

• Cobra4B

• drivinhardz06

• WynnS123

Using up my scrub stash, I don't expect fast times

I am not expecting fast times either, I just want to run faster than I did last time at RAtl.

I gotta haul a couple of passengers around so we'll see what breaks next on your car

I look forward to checking out your rear tire set up

Using up my scrub stash, I don't expect fast times

You on scrubs > Everyone else

Next I will be hearing stock sways

the ones I took off at VIR I started running them last year in Dec, they are a year old and rough looking! they were still doing 2:05's at VIR though

Pffppffttt, buncha spoiled racers

I am on 10 year old borrowed sways that have more miles in World Challenge than in NASA. I will be on As that were my scrubs at Nationals.

Since grass season is over, I am taking gasoline out of my lawn mower and putting in the Vette... and my Cool Suit will be full of water I recycled from my neighbors water fountain.

... and my Cool Suit will be full of water I recycled from my neighbors water fountain.

I hear if you pee in the cool shirt cooler it acts as an insulator and keeps it warm for you

Pffppffttt, buncha spoiled racers

I am on 10 year old borrowed sways that have more miles in World Challenge than in NASA. I will be on As that were my scrubs at Nationals.

Since grass season is over, I am taking gasoline out of my lawn mower and putting in the Vette... and my Cool Suit will be full of water I recycled from my neighbors water fountain.

My first good laugh of the day.

The Mafia has been renamed to Recycle Racing.

We take after the vultures when it comes to recycling anything related to C5s.

Only wimps run with cool shirts...

Maybe, but I smell better when I am not sweating.

-Kevin

I ran a 40 minute race in a bl. ack car and a black race suit in August at Road Atlanta. I was hating life and wishing for a cool suit!

It is on my wish list. I won the shirt a few years back- the cheap part - but have not got around to the rest of the stuff.

The grid is the worst part!

If anyone needs a front, that is 17 in, stock Z06 wheel let know and I will bring it to RA. Say, $50.

Morris

Probably....

I have it.sold if you want..

• 2 weeks later...

The 2011 season is over and all the results tallied. It was a pretty good year with lots of "regular" competitors and quite a few drop ins. Track records fell in great numbers last weekend at Road Atlanta due to driver talent, car prep and the "wicked grip" of the track.

In about 8 weeks we start it all over again.