LIVE Broadcast - 25 Hours of Thunderhill

BKaczmarek

Wanted to get this out here this week:

It's been a long time coming, but Endurance Radio are proud to announce the very first live and exclusive coverage of NASA's 25 Hours of Thunderhill! One of the best kept secrets in motor racing will finally be brought live to the world on December 3-4, 2011 from Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA. Join lead broadcaster Brendan Kaczmarek on Saturday morning December 3 at 10:45AM PST (1:45PM EST, 18:45GMT) for pre-race buildup as he sets the expected 80+ car grid and introduces you to a West Coast all-night classic. A full 25+ hours of coverage will bring you right through to the checkered flag on Sunday, December 4 at 12:00 Noon Pacific. Thanks to the organizers, you'll also get live timing and scoring for the ultimate enthusiast experience. Best of all, if you're already at the track, join us in the drivers' lounge or listen in on your smartphone from in the pits or around the track for the ultimate solution for following what is bound to be a classic event.

In addition to being on livestream and at http://www.enduranceradio.net, the broadcast will be embedded at nasa25hour.com in the week leading up to the broadcast. If you'll be at the circuit, feel free to stop by for an interview during the race - I'm going to need some company!

If you're a team or a company, please check out the EnduranceRadio website and view the sponsorship opportunities we still have available. This is a great opportunity to reach enthusiasts, teams, and drivers on a club-racing and semi-pro level. Personally, I'll be at the track from Friday morning onwards - please feel free to stop by on the first floor of the tower and introduce yourself!

This is very good news Brenden! As Series Leader for the Western Endurance Racing Championship (WERC) Series, and a four time competitor in the 25 Hours, I welcome the announcement of live broadcast coverage for this amazing event!

This year, the WERC featured more than 75 individual race teams competing during the six event endurance racing season. As we head into the 25 Hours, season championships are on the line, with the final WERC event being held as a 6 hours race imbeded within the first six hours of the 25.

I encourage all of our competitors to stop by and visit with you during the race! The 25 Hours brings out the best of the best among endurance racing teams, and this year's record breaking number of registrations for the 25 Hours is evidence of this event's growing prominence among motorsports enthusiasts. I look forward to seeing you at the track!

Karen