Friday Practice Driver status?

dp Racing Dan

Friday at the 25-hour practice day session a driver had a pretty serious rollover accident. Usually NASA is very good about making an announcement either the same day or the next about the drivers condition.

Hoping he's ok. Any updates?

I talked to a team member saturday morning saying he was being released from the hospital. Had a concussion, but I was told he is doing well.

Friday at the 25-hour practice day session a driver had a pretty serious rollover accident. Usually NASA is very good about making an announcement either the same day or the next about the drivers condition.

Hoping he's ok. Any updates?

I was one of the other drivers (and coach) on the Kiwi team...The New Zealand driver, Richard Gee is doing much better. He suffered a concussion, sprained ankle and bruised leg. When I brought him to the airport on Sunday, he was still a little woozy. It was scary for a moment. At the hospital, he did not remember racing, nor being at the track. At the time, he only remembered arriving in America, and that was a week prior.

we have some video from our car of the end of the Aussie team roll over once I get it edited down I'll post it

Lol, the New Zealanders get offended when people call them "Aussies" or Australians...as they are "Kiwis"...I learned the hard way

I have the incar video of the crash. Horrible and scary to watch as the car rolled 4 times and landed upside down.

Pictures of the car and the team can be seen on my facebook page (no log in needed)

www.facebook.com/merismotorsports

Iv'e been in contact with Peter Webster from the team and sent him copies of the video from our in car,for their use. I also appoligised for confusing them with the Australians, Darren Law's sister, Rae was with our team I blame it on her if I could figure out how to post a video here I would,but it's on you tube