HC in AZ

Leland

Wanted to say hello to the all Honda Challenge people! "Hello."

I just did my first 2 races with NASA ARIZONA and directing my 1990 Integra 1.8 towards H2 and would love to know IF anyone happens to want to travel to Arizona while its cool(COLD) outside so I(or we) have people to race against. I say 'we' because there are about 4 or 5 looking to do H2 the Jan 14/15 weekend @ Firebird Raceway Main track. I know its nothing crazy but chances of you walking away with a win could be good as I know I'll be duking it out for last place.

There is also Chuckwalla!!! on our schedule Feb 4/5.

Away reply with what it would take to get people out here or even why you wouldn't... don't be a wuss either just because there's dirt EVERYWHERE.

Thanks

Leland

There is also Chuckwalla!!! on our schedule Feb 4/5.

Yes! This would be a great weekend for some SoCal HC crossover action.

Plus, some NASA AZ folks will be heading to Cal Speedway for the March event...

Anyone for the Jan event? For sure 4 local cars and waiting on 4 or so more local cars to confirm.

Bryan @Track Fast Motorsport 602 252 3301( previously Toyos Only) will be attending this event if you do head out and have tire needs.

Firebird Main video

there will be 1 small configuration change but this is a good sample.

http://www.firebirdraceway.com/web/firebirdtrack.html the faster config from T3 to T4 is what we will be running

• Members

for the enjoyment and information all the h2 socal cars are considering Chuckwalla to go warm up some tires. So there is a good chance of us showing up there.