TTA tire for 2012?

yakisoba

At least on our cars it's not as fast (or forgiving) as the 275 apples to apples (I've tested it) so effectively it's a worthless tire now. If you're specific set-up/car warrants having a really short tire, then it might be effective.

I concur.... de-mod and run 275s or get a bit crazy and try 245s.

I know a pretty good list of crazies...

Yep... 245s for me... have the wheels, just waiting on Hoosier to send me my tires.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cobra4B

• Varkwso

• drivinhardz06

• kbrew8991

How did this work out? Awaiting reports from folks that tried the 245 tire in competition. Thanks.

Mid Atlantic and Southeast events are coming.

TTB Vette...

Which one of the Mafia is running 245s in the SE? Are you guys holding out on me?

Not worth it for me. I can't make the power and it's only 4pts back for me since I'm base classed TTB.

I have some 245 rain tires. So I am thinking if it rains, I'll simply slap on the rain tires, the splitter and the wing and quickly turn in a new points form. No brainer, right?

I went down to 245s for MSRH and think that was a mistake, for that track. I will wait to see what MSRC holds in March to make my final determination. It's looking like I will need two different set ups for the various tracks that we run here in the TX region.