Cooling Group Buy?

dbgeek

Possible on the euro tank. I'm also thinking that we can find an overflow tank for cheaper, does not have to be a BMW product.

Heck id be in on getting in on a group buy for the metal hoses/brackets etc. You can find a euro overflow tank in e30s as well .

Possible on the euro tank. I'm also thinking that we can find an overflow tank for cheaper, does not have to be a BMW product.

Heck id be in on getting in on a group buy for the metal hoses/brackets etc. You can find a euro overflow tank in e30s as well .

yup - I love the idea of a hard line under the intake rather than the 3-mile octopus that is there now. If I'm swapping that crap, the radiator needs updating, and all coolant lines.

I really don't care which tank, just a better one... mine is OLD and yellow - and of unknown origin.

I'm interested in the euro setup, because I'm European, haha! It's so cold in Norway we don't run cooling systems..

But seriously, the euro conversion, Im in.