TurboShortBus

Homestead-Miami Time Trial entry list for January 7-8, 2012

TurboShortBus
That would be cheating. I will see how it goes tomorrow as I did it last year after a couple of try's I hate to let a PC defeat me.

Peter

Take note that Harry Butler sends his classification forms to me via email in .pdf format. That's all I have to say about that.

Mark

BlkGt3
That would be cheating. I will see how it goes tomorrow as I did it last year after a couple of try's I hate to let a PC defeat me.

Peter

Take note that Harry Butler sends his classification forms to me via email in .pdf format. That's all I have to say about that.

Mark

Yeah, but Harry can afford to pay an IT guy to do it for him.

Peter

BennyBad

im back for some TTR action

TurboShortBus

TTR has been updated for Sunday.

"Remember me?"

blancoblanco.jpg

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTS and TTA have been updated for both days.

Mark

BennyBad
TTR has been updated for Sunday.

"Remember me?"

blancoblanco.jpg

Mark

benny blanco from the bronyx is in the house

TurboShortBus

TTR and TTB have been updated for Saturday only.

Mark

wpbcobra

just a heads up to everybody the new rules and forms have been released

Balroks

Strage seeing R1's got bumped to a +13, never really saw any outstanding results with them. And it looks like ALL active aero is illegal now....which kinda sucks, because there is some cool (be it mad expensive) stuff out there.

TurboShortBus
And it looks like ALL active aero is illegal now....which kinda sucks, because there is some cool (be it mad expensive) stuff out there.

All of the active aero in the world won't help you get more than 5 laps on a tank of fuel.

Mark

obzezzed350
And it looks like ALL active aero is illegal now....which kinda sucks, because there is some cool (be it mad expensive) stuff out there.

All of the active aero in the world won't help you get more than 5 laps on a tank of fuel.

Mark

That just happened...

TurboShortBus

TTC has been updated for both days (Bob is out).

Mark

Balroks

Mark

Nah, I planned on duct taping your arse to the back with gas cans filling me up as I go

TurboShortBus
Nah, I planned on duct taping your arse to the back with gas cans filling me up as I go

All this talk about filling up your backside...where's Jimmy when you need him?

Mark

Balroks

All this talk about filling up your backside...where's Jimmy when you need him?

Mark

LoL, good call, maybe he can ass-ist too.

32EVOIX

Oh my, late to the party again, and I see we are discussing something of specialty of mine due to my Greek heritage. Matt, as a fellow Evo guy I would love the opportunity to be strapped in the back of you and fill you up as needed, and then some. Just let me know when I can be of service.

ME =

MATT =

SpeedWorksRacing

Yes it is off the trailer, and with new cam seals that will keep it from dumping its blood all over the track surface again. LOL

The S2000 is on its way to being done, But I have been working on the Celica to get it ready to go. I will get the S2000 ready for next race to be back with you guys in TTC. But for this race Angelica the Celica will be blasting around Homestead Speedway.

kbrew8991

So what really goes on at FL Time Trial events? Because if you just read the chatter... *shudder*

TurboShortBus
So what really goes on at FL Time Trial events? Because if you just read the chatter... *shudder*

Nothing that wasn't done in the Pulp Fiction pawn shop or isn't already defined on UrbanDictionary.com.

Mark

obzezzed350

Nothing that wasn't done in the Pulp Fiction pawn shop or isn't already defined on UrbanDictionary.com.

Mark

Gee, that really narrows it down..

TurboShortBus

TTD and TTF have been updated for both days. I'm also making notes as people submit their 2012 classification forms.

Mark

getfast

+1, what did I get myself into with this crowd

Balroks

But remember it requires J85 fuel, so 85% Jimmy and 15% Derik

BlkGt3
Yes it is off the trailer, and with new cam seals that will keep it from dumping its blood all over the track surface again. LOL

The S2000 is on its way to being done, But I have been working on the Celica to get it ready to go. I will get the S2000 ready for next race to be back with you guys in TTC. But for this race Angelica the Celica will be blasting around Homestead Speedway.

Blasting I can think of a lot of words to describe the Celica on track but Blasting isn't one of them

Peter

TurboShortBus

TTR has been updated for Sunday only.

A courtesy email was just sent out to all drivers who have registered but have not yet submitted their 2012 classification forms yet. They can't say they haven't been told...

Mark