TurboShortBus

Homestead-Miami Time Trial entry list for January 7-8, 2012

TurboShortBus

TTR and TTS have been updated for Sunday only.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTD has been updated for both days. Matt will be running in the race group instead of TT.

Mark

wpbcobra
TTD has been updated for both days. Matt will be running in the race group instead of TT.

Mark

Damm TTD is getting smaller by the day

TurboShortBus

TTE has been updated.

Mark

dew-e

Not happy that I won't be there, but happy to see somebody is running in TTE. Is Luis planning on running that car at all events or just a one time thing?

TurboShortBus
Not happy that I won't be there, but happy to see somebody is running in TTE. Is Luis planning on running that car at all events or just a one time thing?

I think he is going to be running it fairly often.

Note that Luis' is the only true TTE car on this entry list; no TTE cars have bumped up to TTD. Jimmy's SM is truly a TTD car, based on points.

Mark

wpbcobra

Note that Luis' is the only true TTE car on this entry list; no TTE cars have bumped up to TTD. J

Mark

He should come up to D on sunday to make 7 cars lol

TurboShortBus

TTR and TTS have been updated for both days.

Mark

Joshua

Yes, it would be great to have 7 in TTD on Sunday.

I will be re-submitting my forms this morning (I forgot to fill in the Grand Total box on p 6). If George needs help getting his forms in let me know and I'll be happy to help him.

aceking66
TTC has been updated for both days (Bob is out).

Mark

Oh man thats sucks we need a TTF car in TTC Cough * Josh *

TurboShortBus

There is an outside chance that there could be some competition in TTF. Stay tuned...

Mark

TurboShortBus

Actually, with the way things are looking, you will likely be down to 3 in TTC, making it 5 in TTR on Saturday and 7 on Sunday.

Mark

Mrsideways

Actually, with the way things are looking, you will likely be down to 3 in TTC, making it 5 in TTR on Saturday and 7 on Sunday.

Mark

And I was gonna put money on Josh taking the TTF track record.

TurboShortBus

TTR and TTS have been updated for both days, and TTB has been updated for Saturday.

With that being said, all classification forms for non-TTR cars have been accounted for, and the classes stand as they are listed here. Thank you for your help.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTR has been updated for Sunday; Travis won't be there. Unfortunately, his "tuner" took 3 months to install a supercharger, but only 2 days to blow up the bottom end.

Mark

obzezzed350
TTR has been updated for Sunday; Travis won't be there. Unfortunately, his "tuner" took 3 months to install a supercharger, but only 2 days to blow up the bottom end.

Mark

Ouch..

Joshua

That sucks ...

l30thelion

Wow, the event is finally here and the Z is almost ready. Still need to put my fancy new numbers on (better than painter's tape), put on rollbar padding, and swap brake pads.

I went back to stock calipers and sway bars thinking I wouldn't feel much of a difference......I already miss both the calipers and sways.

Looking through the classification forms for TTD cars.....damn its going to be a fun weekend

Mark,

Is there any update on the formula for determining if cars are ok on Hp using GPS monitoring? It would help dispel/confirm any doubts that competitors may have about cars that are very close to the wt/hp min for their classes (specifically my Z).

TurboShortBus
Mark,

Is there any update on the formula for determining if cars are ok on Hp using GPS monitoring? It would help dispel/confirm any doubts that competitors may have about cars that are very close to the wt/hp min for their classes (specifically my Z).

I haven't seen a lot of discussion about it during the off-season (which was really only a few weeks for us), but they are looking into it, as most regions don't start for another month or so. The big issue was getting everybody's re-classes completed in time for the events that did start early.

Mark