jaje

Roland Nieves named Chief of Timing and Scoring with NASA CR

jaje

December 27, 2011

Kansas City- Nieves to serve as Chief of Timing and Scoring

NASA Central Region announced today that Roland Nieves of Omaha Nebraska will be coming on board as their Timing and Scoring Chief for the 2012 season.

“We are excited to have Roland with us for our sophomore season. Roland’s experience and knowledge are a welcome addition to our program and we can’t wait to get back on track in April”, said Todd Smith, NASA Central Region Director.

Nieves comes to NASA Central Region with 14 years of previous experience in motorsports. Roland has run DE’s, raced with PCA, got interested in Timing and Scoring in 1998 and since then has become one of the most valued talents in the industry.

Roland said, “I’m looking forward to working with Todd, Matt and the whole NASA Central team in 2012. Along with performing Timing and Scoring duties I hope to get my 911 on track a few times as well.”

The NASA Central 2012 season kicks off April 14-15 at the newly reopened Gateway Motorsports Park. The full 2012 NASA Central schedule can be found here: 2012 Schedule