Need help for class of my GT500

NVR2L8

First, I am new to the TT program, so I apologize for being confused. I have also read the TT rules, but I am having a lot of difficulty in determing what class my '07 GT500 would fit in.

The base class does not list an '07 GT500, but the class is TTC for an '07 Mustang GT.

My car currently weighs 3884 lbs., with approx. 600 RWHP.

In reviewing the additional points list, it looks like I have about 75 points in mods.

Based upon the above, could someone give me an idea of the class I would be in, and how the calculation is arrived at?

I can then make refinements for my specific set-up.

Thanks for any help.

Can't use the regular GT's listing if you've still got the bigger SC'd motor from the Shelby and such.

This listing should cover your car, shouldn't it though?

Ford Shelby GT500 5.4L S/C ('07-'09) TTA* 3920

You probably have too many points mods to fit TTA, so unless you wanted to de-mod the car a ton to fit back down into TTA I'd look at where I fell in TTS or TTU - those classes are fairly wide-open mods wise, just goverened by the adjusted hp/weight formula so I'd just plug in your whp, min weight, etc into the formula and see where I fell - assuming my mods weren't one of the small handful of things not allowed in TTS or TTU.