2009 Horton Hauler Heritage 46' Gooseneck trailer for sale

puzzle13

Dark metallic grey 2009 Horton Hauler 46' Gooseneck trailer for sale. Less than 5000 total miles on the trailer. Excellent condition. 2 brand new spares that have never seen the pavement. Has partition wall 8' behind gooseneck area. Has a/c with heat, lights, and power outlets. Inside is wood walls & floor with finished white wood ceiling that is 7' from floor. I have installed an 8' aluminum folding tire rack on the passenger side wall. It has a winch w/battery that is hooked up for trickle charge. Windows with screens on both sides of gooseneck area. Carpet on gooseneck area. I have installed some cheap cabinets & homemade fixtures, but will remove these if you want. Nose is slotted which makes this trailer pull very well. I am only selling because I need something smaller. Located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area.

$13,500.00 as is or best offer.

Call Michael at 919-931-3288

• 1 month later...

I will let this go for $11500.00 without the winch, refrigerator, and microwave. Everything else can be kept or removed. Need to move the trailer & if someone is interested this is a good price for a great trailer.

Dark metallic grey 2009 Horton Hauler 46' Gooseneck trailer for sale. Less than 5000 total miles on the trailer. Excellent condition. 2 brand new spares that have never seen the pavement. Has partition wall 8' behind gooseneck area. Has a/c with heat, lights, and power outlets. Inside is wood walls & floor with finished white wood ceiling that is 7' from floor. I have installed an 8' aluminum folding tire rack on the passenger side wall. It has a winch w/battery that is hooked up for trickle charge. Windows with screens on both sides of gooseneck area. Carpet on gooseneck area. I have installed some cheap cabinets & homemade fixtures, but will remove these if you want. Nose is slotted which makes this trailer pull very well. I am only selling because I need something smaller. Located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area.

$13,500.00 as is or best offer.

Call Michael at 919-931-3288

Sent you a pm so you could send me your email address & I will send you pictures. Haven't figured out how to post pictures yet.

Any pictures available?

Michael G.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want pictures, send me your email via pm and I will send them. This trailer will be gone by mid-April via trade if sale is not made.

thanks

pixs ????

• 4 weeks later...