For Sale NEW Aluminum Open Car Hauler CHEAP

samdog

I'm badly in need of a good trailer for my 944 Cup car and I've been looking for some time for an aluminum trailer. As you know, they aren't cheap. I've worked a deal with a large trailer manufacturer to make a group by through my business at a large discount. The trailers are very nice, all aluminum, dual axle (both have brakes), etc. They can be fitted with stone guards and tire racks. I have to buy 3 in order to get the deal. I need 1 so I need to find two other people to go in with me. Normal price for these trailers is around $5K depending on options and length (16' - 20'). My price would be a little less than $4K depending on shipping costs so depending on what length and options you want I could save you around a thousand dollars. I'm not interested in making a profit, I'm just trying to save some money on my trailer. I'm in Suffolk, VA. Please email if interested to [email protected] and I'll provide all the info of the company etc. I don't want to post that publicly.

Thanks,

Steve Lewis