2006 Ford F-350 Super-Duty 4dr long box $22,000 *SOLD*

Aaron B

Selling my Blue and Gray 2006 F-350 4dr long box single rear wheel 4 x 4 XLT with chrome package - 6.0L Diesel, auto trans 3.73 gears- mileage is 52,000 - I am the original owner bought new October of 05, sticker was over 50k, truck is in excellent condition and has a 2.5" front leveling kit, power everything, adjustable pedals, buckets with console, rhino lined, remote start, really loaded up truck- 2 modifications - Bully Dog 3" exhaust no cat, cold air intake by AEM microfiber dry element filter which I just replaced at 48,000, no computer mods ever stock only, oil changed every 3,000 miles- also replaced at 48,000... I had the rotors turned and new pads installed, new Fabtech shocks, new fuel filters, front and rear axles drained and refilled with Mobil 1 synthetic gear oil - 2 new 1000CCA batteries at 51,000 miles - I have 2 sets of wheels and tires- factory aluminum 18's with Nitto Terra Grappler's 295's for winter, less than 5,000 miles - and for summer a nice set of chrome Helio's with 315 Terra Grappler's about 10,000 miles on them and both are included with the sale- also included is a brand new grill, truck has never been off roading.

The Bad- small chip in the windshield that will eventually crack if not replaced, some rust starting on the bed at the front 3rd of the wheel arch, a little bigger around than a golf ball, just bubbling at this point, I was quoted about $600 to fix and paint the side of bed.

Price: $22,000 Email for Pics [email protected] *SOLD*

Aaron Bambach

248-321-0159c

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...