UKRBMW

So, nobody wants to race at CMP?

UKRBMW

Keep looking at the participant list and it's a bit scary - no GTS3-4, no ST2, all the race groups are 10 people. What's up? Everybody in winter hibernation?

Had to sign up for TTS - 8 people in class, at least there is a chance of winning something.

sperkins

Race groups are usually low at CMP (I think). Still suprised no ST2 guys have registered though.

So what are you driving? I thought you bought an E30 or something like that?

robbodleimages

i will be signing up for ST2. at least thats my plan. i am making changes in my truck and trailer. the old stuff gets new owners on the 26th. assuming i have a new way to get my mustang to the track, ill be there.

UKRBMW

Scott - I did. Got an E30, which is what I'm signed up with. Was planning on running GTS4 or ST2 depending on car counts. Unfortunately neither has any people in it.

Rob - frankly I need to have at least 3 to have any shot at contingency. If you and somebody else signs up I'll be happy to switch to ST2.

sperkins
I did. Got an E30.

TTS/ST2? What's it got in it - an LS9.

UKRBMW

LOL - good ole BMW power, all top end and no torque!

If I could swap an LS1 in and stay in GTS it would already be in progress!!

robbodleimages
Scott - I did. Got an E30, which is what I'm signed up with. Was planning on running GTS4 or ST2 depending on car counts. Unfortunately neither has any people in it.

Rob - frankly I need to have at least 3 to have any shot at contingency. If you and somebody else signs up I'll be happy to switch to ST2.

i would expect the cliffords and russ dalba to be there. thats two or three cars right there. jody is regular at cmp too.

i have a deal on the table for a new truck and trailer. i just need for the details to be worked out. so......

UKRBMW

I'll keep checking the list. Missed racing, so wouldn't mind switching if we get some folks.

laze1

too much work and not enough money for me to attend ...hoping to do Road Atlanta in March

Falcon

i would expect the cliffords and russ dalba to be there. thats two or three cars right there. jody is regular at cmp too.

Nope, I won't be racing that weekend. I'll be there on Saturday, hopefully for a test 'n tune (depending on the weather), and to deliver some parts.

I don't know if Tony and Mac are planning on coming down to race or not, but they're possibilities.

robbodleimages

are you doing mid atlantic this year?

mcmmotorsports

I will be at a wedding in Florida. My error publishing my 2012 race schedule to the girlfriend before I realized I might be able to afford to make this event.

PushinTheLimit

Last year we had 7 entries on Saturday and 6 on Sunday in ST2. Tim is always a possibility for CMP too.

TeamEvolutionMS

I will be there in ST2 if I can get time off from school.... about a 75% chance right now. If I come so will Russ Dalba and his red RX7 with the v8 conversion. If there aren't enough in ST2, I can run spec miata right ! I do drive a Mazda after all... On a more serious note I'll run in whatever class everyone wants so we can get the car count up.

Falcon

Get the American Iron guys to come over to ST2.

snakebit
I'll be there on Saturday, hopefully for a test 'n tune (depending on the weather), and to deliver some parts.

Jody,

I was short on time over the holidays and didn't try to get up with you to get the splitter. I'll be at CMP... Black #67 Mustang, I'll either be in TT or comp school.

John

Rednels

We only need one more for ST1......who wants to step up

Varkwso
Last year we had 7 entries on Saturday and 6 on Sunday in ST2. Tim is always a possibility for CMP too.

Tim is not coming.

Varkwso

Pat Smith is most likely not going to make TTS either. He had an high speed off at T1 Roebling last Saturday.

Khoi is maybe also.

robbodleimages

ive done that high speed t1 off at roebling myself. weeeeeeeeee....cough, choke, gag.

looks like a light load for cmp. is it super bowl weekend?

drivinhardz06
He had an high speed off at T1 Roebling last Saturday.

is there such thing as a slow speed off at Roebling?

Varkwso
He had an high speed off at T1 Roebling last Saturday.

is there such thing as a slow speed off at Roebling?

Not really.

Falcon
Pat Smith is most likely not going to make TTS either. He had an high speed off at T1 Roebling last Saturday.

Serious, or just a dustup?

sperkins

Sounded pretty serious - Dukes of Hazard over the berm. He's reported to be ok.

Fred Crawford

I'm trying.............

fc

deere meat