$5k 2001 F150 2WD AT 79k miles No Rust

jon dawes

See it on Indianapolis Craigslist Site http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2816025807.html

Truck is located just north of Indianapolis.

Here is the text of the ad:

2001 F150 2WD AT 4.6 V8. ONLY 79,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!! Vinyl bench seat and floor. Interior gets an 8 of 10 for a truck of this age. A/C & heat work perfectly. Northern California vehicle until May 2011.

I lived in CA for two years where I purchased this truck when it had 59,000 miles on it. NO RUST!!! Former Brentwood California Police Department vehicle. Light bar has been removed but it is still wired for a CB radio and possibly other accessories.

Newer Yokohama Geolandar AT-S tires have 40,000 miles left in them. Front rotors and pads are near-new. All new AC-DELCO spark plugs. Battery from Sears new a year ago. New fuel filter. Transmission is great and the fluid looks great.

Camper shell included unless you don't want it. The shell is not 100% water tight as it is from a different year truck but it has worked fine for me for nearly a year now and provides a huge amount of storage and arguably increases gas mileage from the improved aerodynamics.

Paint is only about a 6 out of 10 as it has many little scratches and nicks, but there is no major damage and it has a clear title/no wrecks.

LOW MILES!!!! Contact JD with questions Offers (of at least $5,000) welcomed. No low-ballers or time-wasters please!

These pictures are small. I'll get larger versions soon.

passengerprofile.jpg

passengerinterior.jpg

leftprofile.jpg

driverinterior.jpg