USTCC looking for 8-10 cars to run in the GT class in 2012

NasaRacerx

We're looking for racers who would like to run in the USTCC-GT race class this year.

We have an opportunity to run later this year with the WTCC when they come to Infineon Raceway in September. This will be in front of a large crowd as this will be a support race to a pro-weekend.

If your interested hit me up.

• 1 month later...

Hey Ken, it's Bill with the ST2 vette. You came and talked to me last year about this when I was under my car at T-hill trying to fix my leaking diff. This sounds fun and I'll shoot to do some races with you guys this year if possible. I only have a stock LS6 right now so I might try to pump it up with heads and cam or something. Looks like GT is 5.5 lb/hp for rwd? I scanned through the rules and it looks like my car fits in perfectly except it's at 8.7 lbs/hp. What tires do you guys run? Thanks,

Bill.

• 2 months later...

Billy,

The tires are open in USTCC-GT We are also running the Sept FIA WTCC event at Infineon in front of a crowd!!!, as well as August at T-hill

Would love to see you out there with us.