scotts300

NASA SpecZ series

Will F.

Hey Scott,

Taz Harvey out of Dublin, CA mentioned building some cars for the series. I know Richard Biscevick has two cars that could be converted as well...

hagakure

If you guys don't get enough people in class in norcal run PTB with me and my Prelude!:)

scotts300
Hey Scott,

Taz Harvey out of Dublin, CA mentioned building some cars for the series. I know Richard Biscevick has two cars that could be converted as well...

Excellent! I hope they work out!

PTB - could do that, too!

esr
Hey Scott,

do you have taz contact info?

esr

this is Rafael,

I am building a car out of redwood city, not sure when will be done. HOpe sometime this year. Can only work on it saturdays, becuase of work and family so it may take a while. It is all striped down and ready for the cage. I was going to build it for endurance but this class comes at a perfect time. Got truck trailer and tools, just need to build the car.

Great to meet you all.

scotts300

If anyone is seeing this post and wants a fully-spec'd car, PM me. I am selling the first one and prepping my other 350 the same way.

Brian L.

I will be building a car this summer as soon as my shop is done. Looking forward to seeing this class grow!