ROLL CALL NASA EVENT MARCH 2-4 NOLA MSP

Glock Guru

Anybody entered in the event at NOLA Motorsports Park? FYI there is a open test and tune day on Friday provided by the track prior to the Sat-Sun event days. I am going to run my RS 4.0L in TTU class. Turn out and come see what the south has to offer. If you need track info check out www.nolamotor.com for more info.

-Troy

I won't be making that first event because I'm going to Road Atlanta that following weekend. I will try to make the next one at the end of March though. NOLA is the closest "real" track to me (Jackson, MS), so I will be doing many events with you guys.

You're running the 4.0 in TT? So the Colonel still won't be ready by then huh?

I'm still trying to see some in-car video at speed of the track to see if I will like it.

You're running the 4.0 in TT? So the Colonel still won't be ready by then huh?

I'm still trying to see some in-car video at speed of the track to see if I will like it.

Ya still not done. Delay on getting shocks till end of month and my cage is a work in progress. The only reason I am running the 4.0 is to get my punch (race credit) to qualify for nationals.

As for the video I have none. Hell, if I posted any video of the car that would ruin all the speculation. The Colonel is like Bigfoot, why ruin a good thing.

This is the only video I have, not mine. Third in line in TTU and WAY OUT CLASSED and under powered.

This video is from some guys Corvette

I guess this link works?????

any NOLA video yet?

Sup Joe? No Nothing, I have not put my car on the track yet. The surface is still very slick I am told. NOLA has run some Lemons and Chump car races, along with some member days in order to "break it in". The March 2-4 weekend will be my first.

-Troy

• Members

I participated in the Chump race two weeks ago. The course is smooth and quick. There should be video on YouTube from both member days and the ChumpCar race.

Point of reference: The fastest lap time in a ChumpCar was a 1:29.4. Our 240sx ran a 1:29.8 on Star Specs. We were hitting 120-125 at the end of the front straight and running 100-110 through the back esses. Track record so far is a 1:14 (I think).

I participated in the Chump race two weeks ago. The course is smooth and quick. There should be video on YouTube from both member days and the ChumpCar race.

Point of reference: The fastest lap time in a ChumpCar was a 1:29.4. Our 240sx ran a 1:29.8 on Star Specs. We were hitting 120-125 at the end of the front straight and running 100-110 through the back esses. Track record so far is a 1:14 (I think).

Thanks for the update, gives me something to shoot for.

-Troy

Wish I could make it.

Next time. I don't think you will miss that much. The track is new and so is the surface. Also the track personal is learning as they go, so its a work in progress. But I think it will turn out to be a great place.

-Troy

• 2 weeks later...
Is the entry list posted somewhere?

Not that I know of. I would say it will be lite turn out anyway because of other race weekend and events going on.

-Troy