Welcome GTS National Series Director

Ryan F.

Said it at FB, but this is solid news and I am pleased. You work hard for this Organization, and you work hard for us racers, GTS is in good hands.

Request #1, will you please address the GTS website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scott and Good (ha ha) Luck!

Thanks, guys (except Carl who has already put me to work).

OK, so, Carl...

Request #1, will you please address the GTS website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...what did you have in mind? I thought I shut it down last year so we didn't have to entice people with 3-year-old information.

You were thinking maybe a new site...?

Well, I was quite partial to what we had prior to 2008 fiasco. But, I had a lot of input and my web guy built it. I will contact you on this. One thing I really liked though... updated pictures from all regions of the current cars and drivers. It was a nice touch, and enticing for outsiders that were fishing for info.

That said, we didn't have FB back then, but......... I sure would like to see you breath some life into this forum. It used to hummmmmm!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott - we talked off line but I want to add my 'Congratulations' here as well. I agree with Carl - l would like to see the forum and the website brought back to life.

I wasn't around for the 'fiasco in 2008' and don't know the details but obviously its still on a lot of guy's minds. I love the GTS class and offer any help I can provide to create a tight-nit community across all regions.