FS: 1985 Porsche 944 SP1/GTS1 Race Car

das86turbo

1985 Porsche 944 - SP1/GTS1 Race Car - 2630 lbs with driver (185lbs, w/gear and ~1/8 tank of fuel). Very competitive. PCA SP1 and NASA GTS1 legal. Has also run 944 Spec. A/C delete kit with bracket. The motor is built to 88 specs with KS Pistons (100.5mm) bringing the compression to 10.2:1. The car is putting out ~135-136 Hp at the rear wheels. The car is competive in multiple classes. PCA SP1, NASA GTS1 and NASA 944 Spec class. Oil analysis has been done every few oil changes. Belts adjusted every few events. Newer head. Newer rollers and belt. Turbo oil cooler. Updated oil pressure relief/bypass valve. Turbo radiator. New turbo starter. Newer clutch. 968 Oil pan baffle to prevent starvation. Extra performance chip by Andial. Exhaust temperature gauge. Fresh Transmission/ zero hours, LSD, short 5th gear. Reinforced/boxed control arms. Front Strut Brace. Camber Plates. Koni adjustable sport shocks front and rear, Front coil-over with 400 lbs springs, 30mm torsion bars, 30mm cup car front swaybar -adjustable, Weltmeister Bushings. 5 pt harness dated 2013. Removable steering wheel, Brey-Krause Seat back brace, RaceTec 6 pt cage. 2 bars on driver side. One bar removable. Window net, Right side net. Fire extinguisher, 4-pole Kill switch. Ignition lock removed, Sparco Evo Seat (Kirky and Momo also available). 4 panel Wink mirror. 4 - 7x15 Cookie Cutters w/ R888 (50-60% tread), 4 - R888s with ~25% tread. 3 – 7x15 phone dial. 4 – 7x15 Cookie Cutters w/Goodyear Eagle slicks, 8 – Goodyear GS-CS DOT race tires. Misc spares included with car; filters, brake pads, hoses, used clutch (still well within spec), bearings, Various sizes of sway bars, springs, etc. $8,500. Pics available. Call: Rob Bernard @ 303-503-7486, email: [email protected]

If you’re wondering why I am selling it, I promised my wife I'd sell the 944 to finance my M3 GTS 3 build. Before buying the M3 I bought another 944 for spares. Consequently, I have a ton of spares to available seperate to support the car. Enough to keep you racing for yrs to come. See my post on this topic.