California speedway march 3-4 . Who is in?

Marcel D.

Im gonna have to say probably not... I would but still have that bad shake under braking and dont have the gearing or rpm for that track plus I tapped out the funds to do CVR and still owe people a few $ for fuel and things :/

gotta get my taxes done!!!

dropped off the rotors today to have checked and going to pull/replace the bushings that Robert pointed out.

i know most of us our trying to get our cars ready for the March 31 night(all day) event. 2 tracks = 2 races in 1 very loooooonggg day.

Sorry can't make the Autoclub event ..... I think i am doing test and tune at Arizona Motorsports Park this weekend and upgrades to my H2 car for the night event. We have to drive day and night... hook up your lighting! Awesome event for any California driver to come visit. We basically do 2 events in one day, same day as the modified magazine tuner shootout held in conjunction with our event.

Edited by Guest

my car is for sale... 4k firm needs work(whos doesnt?)

For Sale?! Done with Honda Challenge/racing already?

heck no... just getting started! if it sells quick new project will be done for our night event. if not going hydro trans and obd1... car is always for sale price just goes up

looks like im going hydro GSR w/ ITR lsd... doubt ill have the funds to make the race with you guys out there... sucks too because its a points event for AZ and a new track for me. Maybe later this year.

I won't be racing at Cal Speedway because I don't have a car yet. BUT I'll crew for anyone of you socal guys....just pay for my flight, hotel and car rental down there and I'll be your crew chief.