NASA GTS4 Racecar. 2 Natl Champ Podiums. Priced to sell!

cstreit911

Chris that's a beautiful car and a really impressive write up, perhaps the most impressive I've ever seen. I think you should include you wheel/tire package in there too. GLWS....

I remember that car well...always got a good look at it when Chris would fly past me at Mid-Ohio...Terrific car, good luck with the sale....someone will be very happy with it!

• 4 weeks later...

Chris,

You still have this. No one bought it yet ?

I really hope that you do not have to go down the same path I did not sell my previous race car that was prepared to about the same level. Part it out.

I sold the car in parts for about what you are looking to get here. I hated to see it go that way, but as you know it was not completely together anyway, so I also was able to avoid spending a few $k's too.

Still, breaks my heart. The chassis went to someone in Ohio, so I may see it again.

Thanks

Ed

Thanks Ed. Interested parties but with cars purpose built its a narrow market. Several people looking at the car minus the engine for the west coast GTLight series. That I could handle. A complete part out would be emotionally difficult!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Chris,

That's an outstanding deal on an awesome, highly developed car. Wish I was in the acquisition mode rather than the liquidation mode. Good luck.

Brad

Chris,

That's an outstanding deal on an awesome, highly developed car. Wish I was in the acquisition mode rather than the liquidation mode. Good luck.

Brad

Race cars are like Jello...there's always room for more...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

SOLD.

Auf Wiedersehen Phoebe! SmileWavy *sniff* We had an awesome 12 years together. Thanks for taking care of me! Enjoy your sleep on the long ocean voyage to the Netherlands and wake refreshed to kick some European butt!

469285_10201364691147250_370517825_o.jpg

964727_10201364710627737_1162131340_o.jpg

976478_10201364687627162_1798228556_o.jpg

575520_10201364685747115_115516574_n.jpg