Suspension Help ??

shinobi

Ok guys I'm just about done with my motor and now it's time for Suspension I need to know whats good and the best.

The car is a 1995 Civic EJ1 coupe

Too ambigous. What do you mean by "suspension?"

Dampers?

Springs?

Sway Bars?

Bearings/Bushings?

Top Hats?

Do you want to know whats "good" or "the best"

Off the top of my head, I can think of some dampers that cost $2500-$3500+ A CORNER [Penske 8770, Ohlins TTX40, Koni 2822 MK II, JRZ Race 3-way, Moton (if you can find them) 4-way] are regarded as "The Best" by some of the top sports/touring car teams.

Question is: What can YOU afford to have "The Best"?

Thanks J for responding, lol sorry about that but I'm looking into damper coilovers, good springs, I was looking and Funtion and form type 2 then as i kept looking Koni look alot better. I'm trying to stay under $2000 dollars in doing this. I don't know how the car is going to feel so I don't know how aggressive to go.

i'm assuming this is going to be an HC car of some sort. if $2000 is your max shock budget, i'm not sure if you can get a good koni for that price. the OTS koni can't handle the rates you are going to use. function form is basically crap. its the same as all the other generic honda coilovers and they are fine for a street car, but not going to cut it on a racetrack under race conditions. if anything, try the PIC, higher end tein (not a fan, but they work), JIC if u can find them, higher end skunk2 dampers ain't bad.