Nor-cal 3/10 3/11 Infineon who's in

wic

I am going to try and make it. Maybe some of you that did not make it last time will be there? Who"s in?

Donna?

Tom?

Andrew?

Ghetto?

Zook (Chris)?

Percy?

Meris?

Any one else?

I def won't be there...my car is an H1 car anyway. I'm testing at t-hill Sunday and at Infineon the 15th...I won't be out until May, business trips, fam, etc impeding my ability to get out.

gonna try to make it. i gotta go up to sacto to pick up the b20b i bought from Mike Lock... add gussets for A and B pillar to tie body to cage. add some cross bracing. replace windshield. install drive train. order some brake pads. corner weight and balance. need new belts. i think that's about it. should be do able before next weekend. but we also have a car to get ready for CMI @ sacto (drag racing)... my business partner is going to race there hmm!

yeah, i'm finishing up paperwork on being part owner of n1 and stuff, i haven't even gone up to pick up the block from mike lock yet. i *could* potentially make it work, but it would be too rushed... i will be there though. i'm researching on if it'll be worthwhile for me to set into becoming the NASA NorCal Honda Challenge group leader. so i'll see you there. but i promise i'll be out there as soon as i can. gotta make sure the business end is all taken care of first.

Well looks like I will not be there. Tried to register today, but online reg was closed and I don't want to pay the $50 late fee. So see you next month.