cosm3os

Gateway

cosm3os

Anyone bringing an SE30 in April?

beretta

We had 3 at our Mid South event in Memphis this weekend, not sure how many will make it to Gateway I hope at least 2 will for you one was from Florida!

How about ST2 cars? Any coming from the Central Div?

juliancates

I'm bringing my SE30. I'm registered for SM at Gateway, but will be switching my entry over.

boomn29

Anyone know what fuel Gateway is stocking now - and if it's new?

I think they used to have 100 unleaded and 110 leaded.

Bryancohnracing

I'll find out asap about fuel and post here.

Bryancohnracing

Sorry for the delay, VP fuels will be the brand. At least 2 flavors, 110 octane leaded and a 100 octane unleaded will be available. Details are still in the works so there mat be a 3rd option.

boomn29
Sorry for the delay, VP fuels will be the brand. At least 2 flavors, 110 octane leaded and a 100 octane unleaded will be available. Details are still in the works so there mat be a 3rd option.

That's great to know. And I think 100 unleaded and 110 leaded are the most popular. I'm hoping the tanks have just been sitting there and it'll be a new batch? I wonder that about some of the smaller tracks and how fast they go through a 500gal tank or whatever.

Bryancohnracing

I was told the owners suspect the tanks as well and fuel will be provided in either drums OR tanker truck, not sure which at this point. We may have to schelp over to the drag strip (cause there is a drag race going on same weekend) for fuel but that too is not yet known. I've asked for road course fuel service but it all deoends on what the local provider can provide.

Gotta love having a gent who is a racer own a track!