paging John ANDERSON

Steven Rea

Hey John, I know you're busy with your shop's move, but I'd like to get a hold of you, so please call me at (310)913-0742.

Thanks,

Steve

I dont think that guy returns calls. (---- Edited By Moderator - AZ Coupe Jason ---- NO FLAMING -----------------------------------------------------------------) Is that the same John Anderson in Santee, CA?

You sign on just to bad mouth JA? Everytime he's at the track with us he's always there to lend a hand to keep us on the track. John was there to fix my car for a 4 hour enduro that would have finished my race. Insted I only went down 9 laps. Try calling as I know he's moved. As for warranty's if it was for a race part or motor no shop I know of warranty's that sort of stuff. Give him a chance and just don't attack him.

hey "on the gas" ... Dont make me moderator you .. first post and we already have to do a little smackin around.. not cool!! We dont flame IE Talk pooh, about people or shops.. everyone has a b_itch about shops but that is between you and the shop.. Its also a known fact cars that have been tracked automaticly loose their warranty the second you go on track, no such thing as a race warranty, ask any shop! Be Glad we have cheap motors, and its not a 911 turbo.

Edit your post or resend your statement dont care which .. just dont do that pooh here! and when I say Pooh .. I dont mean Whinnie the Pooh!

with love

Jason

944 forum policeman

There are many good reasons to make mention of this shop.... even if negative. There are many customers who have not had positive experiences as some of you have. Rennlist.com is a good start. I am not here to argue, merely let you know there are issues. I will provide additional details with facts to support my posts.

Jason is right don't do it here. John has had issues as probably every shop has. I know guys who have had brand new $80K motors blow up the first day out. Stuff happens. Keep it on Rennlist! We're here for the Spec Racing!!