cynthiacasting

Casting Drivers to race on SPEED's new series!

Resaca Rattlesnake

see there, and im sure your fast enough

Resaca Rattlesnake

Just spoke with cynthia. Rednecks cant win the $10,000. We are the cast members. We dont do time trials to make the show we are in it, but not to win it

nickdk

Im one of the import guys. The LS1 in my RX7 does make me a bit of a "day walker" though...

Normally I would wish you guys the best... but since you get paid either way and I only get anything if I win...

See you guys at the track

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

no one has offered a pay check to me yet or offered to pay for tires or gas

Resaca Rattlesnake

Should be fun either way, will almost be like a free track event. She did mention bfgoodrich was one of the sponsers there and would have tires. Didnt mention if they would be free. Will check on the gas.

nickdk
Should be fun either way, will almost be like a free track event. She did mention bfgoodrich was one of the sponsers there and would have tires. Didnt mention if they would be free. Will check on the gas.

I doubt they have "free" tires... if so that would be really nice since I don't own any street tires...

I was told that the import guys get no travel expenses or anything like that. We get meals and hotel and FREE TRACK TIME... and of course the chance to be on TV...

In any event I'm really excited about it. Other than driving student's cars (slowly) I haven't been on street tires on a race track in about 5 years. I am wondering how my car/I will do with them.

I have heard that it is the East course for the event. I hope that is the case. That is a lot more fun than the West IMHO. Of course the full course would be most fun... but I understand they have personnel constraints for filming and what not.

Anyway. See you guys there! (and let the shit talking begin )

dans2k

Its gonna be tough to beat high HP cars at CMP with a 200HP VTEC whatever track config they run!

Edited by Guest

sean

Good luck to you guys. I sent an email and seemed to be in the running but when they asked for a video background check and paperwork I lost interest. Their multiple calls and constant emails every day didn't help either.

zul8r

damn i shoulda applied, im a redneck and drive a honda!!!

dans2k
Good luck to you guys. I sent an email and seemed to be in the running but when they asked for a video background check and paperwork I lost interest. Their multiple calls and constant emails every day didn't help either.

yea the forms are epic, the 15 page one they wanted to know if I'd ever been a lapdancer?!

drivinhardz06
Its gonna be tough to beat high HP cars at CMP with a 200HP VTEC whatever track config they run!

A properly driven redneck mobile something is going to bang out 1.46's easy I'd think I'd be realy happy to run a 1.48 on the full course

Anyways it sounds like a laugh and if I get picked I am gonna try and race joel if hes on 280 treadware it should make a race of it!

they run the half course (the lemons course) and in the first taping episode, the "redneck" cars were pro touring type cars (60s/70's camaro/firechickens/mustangs) with late model mods (good brakes, LS motors, good geometry front ends, etc) I would say they are on par with probably a factory stock 5.0 GT or something

sean

yea the forms are epic, the 15 page one they wanted to know if I'd ever been a lapdancer?!

yep and if i had ever been a model, if it was nude, nude videos and where they could be viewed.

nickdk

yep and if i had ever been a model, if it was nude, nude videos and where they could be viewed.

Yea like anyone would pay to see anyone in NASA SE in the buff...