Roll cage specs

97redjetgsr

hello everyone i was wanting to know the sizing of the tubing i need to use for roll cage and what kind like DOM im guessing? what plate specs do they want?

Dose the cage need to connect to the firewall at all?

Thanks Dane

thanks for the file for the codes i couldnt fined it or i was looking in the wrong place.

i will read this and go from there

Thanks for the help guys!!!!

it isn't required for TT, but it's a good idea. And if you build it, I'd aim to meet / exceed the CCR standards for race cars

what does TT mean? as in just stock car? the car that i have is 97 acura integra GSR that is built now.

what does TT mean? as in just stock car? the car that i have is 97 acura integra GSR that is built now.

Maybe I'm the one who is confused. Didn't you post this question in the Time Trial forum?

Mark

Maybe I'm the one who is confused. Didn't you post this question in the Time Trial forum?

Mark

no your not confused,i was but after seeing what you guys mean by TT for time trials i was thinking it was TT for a class under time trials