Listing for a buddy - 2008 F250 V10 "Ultimate Gas Tow Truck"

kbrew8991

http://www.roadraceautox.com/showthread.php?t=38491

Contact Ron directly with the information in the ad, and let him know you heard about it from here if you want

Title says it all. This is a truck I bought last week and I think I've decided that as a daily driver in the urban streets of Cary NC it isn't for me. The truck has 36500 miles on it, looks to be in fantastic shape - no scratches, dents, etc. and runs great. Interior is extremely nice. Has a spray in bedliner that doesn't look like its ever worked a day in its life.

Specifics:

2008 Ford F250 XL model. Options are CD/MP3, tow package with manual extendable mirrors and built in brake controller, and sliding rear glass.

6.8L V10 and ZF six speed manual, L and five forward gears, L is for getting started with heavy loads. Rated to tow 14,500 lbs, gross total weight 22,000 lbs. Gas mileage seems pretty reasonable at around 14.5-15 on the highway and it is looking to be around 12 in town. Not as bad as what you read on the V10 forums, but the 2wd stick might help out compared to the 4WD / auto that most of these owners have.

KBB on the truck is around $19k for excellent to $16.5k for fair. I'd say this truck is good to excellent. That being said, I'm only asking what I have in it which is $15.2k. And, it is Jeff Young approved, so you know it's good!

I have a carfax for the truck that came with it and I'll get it scanned and uploaded. The truck has had two owners (now three), each for about two years. I called Ford with the VIN and the truck has had no recalls issued and has never had any Ford warranty work done to it. Solid truck. If I had more garage space I'd keep it around but as a daily driver the size is a bit much for what I want.

Email me at [email protected] or call, 919-949-5851.

v10andlsmall.jpg

KBB Info

More pictures here:

http://www.gt40s.com/images/v10/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...