How can 3/4 people race?

Samtool98

Hey everyone. I am new to the forum. My name is Sam. I have always been interested in racing, and am finally in a position to make it happen. I don't have resources to do this by myself yet, but I have two brothers who want to race as well. My question is, how can all of us race without buying 3 cars.

We want to keep the introductory cost a little lower by building one car and sharing. Is this possible? I saw the enduro class and that seemed like it might be the place to do something like that. So, is it possible?

And just to clarify, I know we would all have to go through the licensing process and all have safety gear and all that. I have read up a little on getting started racing, most of it from here: http://www.goaheadtakethewheel.com/club-racing/club-racing-main.php

Thanks for your thoughts and I look forward to getting into racing!

Welcome!

If you guys are on the west coast, there is the Western Endurance Race Challenge (WERC) to compete in. Also check out the Performance Touring (PT) rules on how they handle multiple drivers/teams.

All NASA series accept registering a list of Drivers as a Team and the points won by each driver go to the team. You could rotate the drivers each racing a day (obviously you all would have to be licensed and pay the apropriate fee's).

Check in the CCR's about defining a team.