Nationals Open...who is in for last year in OH??

Red Tornado

I just registered for AI w supersize to ST. Maybe AIX depending come event time and desire to buy tires.

Oh fyi open 1 day and center garages already gone. Clearly they should charge double for those and max profits...

So who is coming or thinking of it?? last year in Ohio also..

2 from FLO-RI-DA - We'll be there.

A good chance 3 from FL.

Awesome. It is a great time and it will be a great race, always is.

• 3 weeks later...

Count team UBR in with two entries this year. Jim and I will both be running who know maybe at least one car will make it the big race this year.

Austin, Texas

when was that made official, and who said it?

My guess is he was being sarcastic/kidding.

So far, there is no word yet on where the 2013 Nationals will be held. I'd really like to see it move back West, but have no idea if it will.

Hey Mick,

I see you have a garage reserved for Nats. Isn't that kind of the cart before the horse; or garage before the car in this case?

PS: I heard the 2013 nats are going to be at Indianapolis motor Speedway F1 course.

PS: I heard the 2013 nats are going to be at Indianapolis motor Speedway F1 course.

Rumor has it NASA is moving the Nats to Monaco. Get your logistics sorted now.....

Pretty sure it's already baked at MMP.

Baked? WTF does that mean, booked? Overdone? Stoned? Sounds like a bunch of hippes are planning the Nationals. And what proof other than internet banter do you have? Are you saying my hotel reservations for 2013 in Indy are useless?

Should I cancel my deposit on the overseas shipping container?

Just because it's a Mustang doesn't mean you have to send it to China as scrap...

• 5 weeks later...
So who else is in???

I'm just planning on flying in, skipping qualifying, and jumping in Dean's backup car for the race