1999 GMC Suburban 2500 SLT 7.4L 4x4 - SOLD !

RAD69

1999 GMC Suburban 2500 SLT 4x4 with the Vortec 7.4L ( 454 big block ), 4.10 gears, and towing package

It is a loaded SLT with every option, including 4x4, full power, heated power leather seats, 3rd row seating, rear heat/AC, CD, homelink, etc. It is mostly stock with the exception of aftermarket running boards, Weld Racing rims and new larger tires.

It is in good shape and has been well maintained. Recent battery, tune up, trans service, tires and brakes. I also did a complete cooling system update and repalced the AC system last year. I cant think of anything that does not work other than it has a blown rear speaker. I think it is in very good condition for its age. There is a small rip in the driver's seat and the back trim/tailgate is a little beat up from loading and unloading tools and stuff...

Comes with both sets of Keys/remotes, factory manual, OEM floormats and OEM rubber floor mats. I even have the GMC first aid kit, umbrella and cooler...

This is my 4th big block Suburban, but somehow I ended up getting a deisel Excursion and I need this out of my driveway. It is located in Central NJ. Kbb value is $7290, Asking $6500.

Edited by Guest