Time Attack same as TT?

Boxer12

Is Time Attack (eg., Utah event this weekend) equivalent to TT? Do TA events count as TT for Nationals? Are TT contingencies applicable?

On the registration page the classes are listed as limited/street/unlimited and then AWD/FWD/RWD for each. Says to go here for more information- http://lapbattle.com/.

Since it isn't a regional TT competition, I don't think it counts but i'm not an official.

I've spent about two hours looking at rules, time attack website, etc and haven't found anything specific. I'm sure Greg has the answer

Edited by Guest

I take it you've pinged Utah region's registration people and haven't heard back yet?

That would be annoying to be at a NASA event, and not be able to run in a NASA Time Trial event, but you could run in some other group's setup instead.

I take it you've pinged Utah region's registration people and haven't heard back yet?

That would be annoying to be at a NASA event, and not be able to run in a NASA Time Trial event, but you could run in some other group's setup instead.

Yes, on their FB page. Greg is the ultimate authority anyway, right?

Hmm..Utah answered in the negative. What a shame, the event looks fun and here we have Miller on the schedule but no TT event.